Saturday, August 27, 2011

Almost Italy!

Getting ready for a trip of such magnitude is a feat within itself.  Especially with animals to care for.  It is SUCH a relief to know that my critters will be well cared for while I am away.  Gracie is staying with her aunt Lean, who will spoil her rotten.  No doubt. I am grateful that I have no worries but that one:)  We have a marvelous house sitter that will care for the chickens and the barn cats, as well as my rose bushes.  She'll reap the bounty from the garden and the hen house each day.  And we will have peace of mind knowing everything is watched over while we are gone. 
Making lists, checking them twice, crossing all items off, last minute things squashed into the suitcase.  It is a great relief not to be rushing all over finishing up on things. 
So, tomorrow!  I'm off on an adventure in Italy!  Stay tuned for two weeks of fun!
And follow  one of my travel buddies blogs too.....ciaotexas.....It's a beautiful blog - they've already started the journey and are in London now!




Say it with a SMILE and a handmade TILE! www.ShadybRanch.net www.tilesmile.etsy.com www.tilesmile.artfire.com

No comments: