Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Y'all!




Ok, so its been a wild and wonderful holiday season - We've been traveling and wassailing and eating and eating and I've gained a few of those old pounds back from the year of the "diet". They'll come off again in January. We still have a few Christmasses to go yet, so the stockings are still hung by the chimney with care, and the lights are still up on the front of the house, and the trees are still sparkly with ornaments and red glass balls and there are even still a few leftovers we haven't managed to polish off. I've been busy making tiles and sending them all over the world. I'm firing my last kiln load of the year today and will shut down the studio for two weeks. Etsy has been slowing down a lot with the merrymaking and it is a good time for us to go on holiday.

I'll be back in the swing of things soon, and will continue with posting our journey at the Shady B. Larry is working on the shower now and is making a lot of progress. I ordered the glass mosaic tile so I could get started on my part next week. I'm planning on finishing the tile for the kitchen while I am off too.
So stay tuned. There is SO much more to come.

And have a safe and Happy New Year - 2009 promises great and wonderful things - a year of PROSPERITY for all! Love and kisses, Rachel

No comments: